Polka dot spin

Another hello! from a sweet ladylike me! :)

I was pretty sick these past two weeks, yet one evening I felt like I could stay home no more...
I wanted to picture this outfit in a bright sunlight, emphasizing its' summertime romance, but (naturally) by the time we managed to get ready, the sun was long gone ;)
Three items of my outfit are from a recent Asos order, which I reviewed earlier.
The skirt is no doubt the main character here. Absolute retro in terms of a cut, length, fabric and pattern!
The skirt is complimented by a top with frilled neckline and my newest clutch bag in the mode of "A novel" book with a tassel.
I've always had a 'cling' to the polka dots, but these particular ones are special due to their transparency. It can't be quite seen from the photos, but these work very good against the light.
 
 
A side comment about the men's reaction on the skirt: a male friend whom we accidently met, complimented my outfit saying he hadn't seen such a skirt before; whereas my beloved photographer at some stage asked me to lift it up and show more legs hidden beneath :)
Lesson learned: men love skirts, but it's the legs they love more.
These sunnies are pretty alike the ones my grandma still wears probably since the time this shape had been designed ;)
I wonder what comment she makes when she sees mine!
 
I was wearing:
  • Skirt - Asos, appr. 35 Eur
  • Top - Seppala, appr. 6 Eur
  • Shoes - Mosquitos/thrifted, appr. 9 Eur
  • Clutch - Asos, appr. 23 Eur
  • Sunglasses - Jeepers Peepers, appr. 6 Eur
  • Pendant & earrings - no name, gifted
Total cost of the outfit: appr. 77 Euro


Comments

  1. Wow pretty skirt! Lovely outfit xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! It might be a bit "too retro", but it's definetely fun!

      Delete
  2. клатч делает всю картину :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Детский сад, одним словом! ;)

      Delete
  3. i like this skirt
    Super chic look
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tr3nDyGiRL! :)
      I am curious to check out your blog!

      Delete
  4. vintage dress, my love
    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you appreciate it as much as I do!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stoping by!
Your comment would be much appreciated!

Popular Posts