Linen dress

I found this dress on a sale rack in Seppala the other week.
I could have bought it without trying, as one glance was totally enough to appreciate this modest gem.
Linen/viscose blend in a neutral pale pink shade, classy silhuette in the office-appropriate length with a flattering neckline - all of this for just 15 Euro!
My mom didn't like it's simplicity saying such a robe is only worth wearing to the garden works (apparently she shares the same blue blood as my grandma, you know... ;)
While I see a "value for money" here: a basic piece, which can easily be accesorized with a scarf or a necklace for either work or leisure.
A "more true" picture from www.seppala.fi
 



Comments

  1. Simple and classy.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! I am totally happy and already wore it yesterday! :)

      Delete
  2. simple but I like it
    I'm following u via GFC, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    Moda della donna

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonia!
      I am following you back via Bloglovin! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stoping by!
Your comment would be much appreciated!

Popular Posts