ASOS order review

Major sales are ongoing globally and I know it is hard to keep calm...
Tempted by the impressive reductions on Asos site, I ordered a pile of this and that recently.
Here is an overview of what arrived in a big box the other day.
Hope this adds some value, just in case you were considering any of these pieces too! :)

1. ASOS A Novel Clutch Bag

Pretty book-alike clutch in floral print with a tassel.
Looks exactly as in the pic.
Not very practical, but I think I am rather keeoing it :)
2. ASOS BLACK Leather & Canvas Tote
Leather & printed canvas bag from Asos Black collection.
Supposed to be carried around in a folded mode.
Interesting design, but totally not handy if you are using your bag for its actual purpose :)
3. ASOS Blazer In Soft Floral Print With Colour Blocking
Thin, synthetic and loosy... Not my cup of tea.
The print is exactly as pictured.
4. ASOS Bomber Jacket in Pastel Metallic
Very interesting mixture of shiny pastel tone & sporty bomber.
Looks pretty chic and great for summer!
I originally intended to wear it with a retro midi skirt below, but then realized bombers just don't suit me...
It also tends to make a make a "bubble" below the breasts...
5. ASOS Midi Skirt in Multi Spot
I love this retro polka dote midi!
The only thing that upset me - this skirt consists of four pieces and the seam in the middle is way too visible...
Apart from that the spots are lovely!
They are in fact transparent and create a flirty vibe when on the go, as the fabric is very lightweight.
Though it also requires a proper ironing, I am sure it is a keeper and will be featured on my blog soon!
6. ASOS Pencil Dress In Colour Block

Stylish colour block design, but I am wondering what shape of a body should one have in order to wear it...
According to my resumee, you have to be very tall, square-bodied and breastless, as otherwise the blue line is getting distorted...
7. ASOS Premium Embellished Cat Eye Sunglasses
Probably more appropriate for a small face, these sunnies didn't fit me.
And despite the "cat eye" shape, these actually look quite childish...
8. ASOS SALON Playsuit In Floral Lace
The body of this seductive playsuit is more yellowish in the real life, which I don't like.
As well as the fact that it has a button up back... which is undeniably sexy, but meaning you'll never be able to put it on your own...
9. ASOS Sleeveless Shirt With Brushstroke Placement Print
The front is very cool, but the back is long and baggy.
If unfitted shirts are your style, go for it!
But still make sure to pick a smaller size than usually.
10. ASOS Vest With Asymmetric Placket In Geo Print
I liked the assymetry of this top and the white trimming.
It is not that sky blue in reality; it is more blue&green.
Comes bigger than expected, so had to order a smaller size.
11. Jeepers Peepers Lily Cat Eye Sunglasses
Yeah! These sunnies are sooo like the ones my granny has! :)
Although these don't look expensive (just because they're not!), these are definetely glamorous!
I am actually thinking of having this model in both white and black.
12. Warehouse Denim Colour Block Shirt
I fell for this shirt once I saw it on WhoWhatWear.
It is cool, but I am still not sure if it is not too "western"...

Comments

  1. great selection my dear!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rakel!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      You have a lovely blog and I am now following it with Bloglovin! ;)

      Delete
  2. Loving all your new cute items from Asos!! I've actually been eyeing that floral book clutch for several weeks now, I might just go over and buy it now ;)

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! I truly appreciate your feedback! :)
      If you go for that clutch, it will be cool to compare how we style it afterwards! ;)
      Btw, there's an extra 10% off @ Asos currently ;)

      Delete
  3. The polka dot midi skirt is so so sweet! Love these sale pieces!!


    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Lauren!
      I also think that skirt is truly feminine and in fact I intend to style it even more sweet and retro :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stoping by!
Your comment would be much appreciated!

Popular Posts