Printed scarf

Ah, look who's here!
My new printed scarf! :)
I went to check Promod if they would still have the jumpsuit I was thinking about the whole summer (naturally, they didn't... damn!).
Looked through all the sale stuff carefully, but nothing really touched my heart... until on my way out of the store I saw this cutie!!
I am not a scarf addict... I even don't know how to wear this accessory properly... but I immediatley felt like this particular scarf and I belong together! :)
I love it's bright unusual print and the soft viscose fabric...
Ah, and did I mention the 4.30 Eur price?!
Instead of the original 18.50 ;)

 

Comments

  1. Lovely scarf ! great colours !

    www.sweetfreckles.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! I always wonder how do people create such patterns... :)

      Delete
  2. Мммммм, ну ты в курсе моих мыслей! очень удачная покупка! :) approved by me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо! :) Сама тащусь! Вот только не знаю как завязывать... :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty picture. At first I tried to understand what it is. :D Really pretty scarf!

    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stefany! I had a bit of a challenge how to picture the scarf nicely, yet showing the entire print :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the feedback!
    Paris sound exciting! I'll check out your blog shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty scarf, I love the bright print!!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it so colourful!!! I'll be waiting to see it on u!! xo www.promiseitsthelast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am actually planning to post it this week! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stoping by!
Your comment would be much appreciated!

Popular Posts