|I belive I will surprize nobody by saying florals are a must this summer... just like any other summer in fact! :)|
Until recently the blooming print in my wardrobe was only represented by the sunderesses, but this season the main floral piece is this light blue pencil skirt.
The reason behind: it's a perfect officewear!
I matched it with a pale yellow tank top, which was lying on the shelf for years and a light blue denim jacket, which is brand new, though it looks pretty worn out! ;)
I didn't quite like the idea of wearing blue outfit with black shoes+bag, but I didn't have much choice to be honest... however at the end I quite liked the overall result!
I accomplised the look with a black leather strap bracelet, the rose enameled watch, gold&turquoise necklace and a yellow hair clip.
|Next post theme: getting dressesd for the open space ;)|
|and the side view ;)|
I was wearing:
- Skirt - Rare, appr. 33 Eur.
- Jacket - Reserved, appr. 17 Eur.
- Top - no brand/trifted, appr. 4 Eur
- Shoes - Oasis, appr. 30 Eur
- Bag - Asos, appr. 52 Eur
- Necklace - Nali, appr. 15 Eur
- Bracelet - no brand/eBay, appr. 5 Eur
- Watch - Chaika/vintage/eBay, appr. 40 Eur
- Hair clip - Evita Peroni, appr. 2 Eur