"Why don't you love me?"

On Saturday morning I had just about 5 minutes to get dressed for a picnic - a typical situation when it is wise to go for "less is more" :)
I pulled on this simple lightweight cotton dress by Asos, which I had purchased on eBay two years ago for several pounds.
At first I decided I won't be keeping it, but my mom liked it; she said it had a "Lolita" appeal...
Accessorized with retro sunnies, the final look resembeled Beyonce's "Why don't you love me" video pin-up vibe, don't you think so? :)

 I was so chaotic in packing my bag, that I left all my cosmetics at home and had no elastic to gather my hair.
As it was a really hot day, I tried my best to invent a work-adound - and that's how my head got covered with the cheesecloth scarf.
The stuff that I did manage to take with me was put in this colourful sequinned tote.
Imagine it has been whith me for almost 10 years now!
Back then it gathered lots of compliments and even helped me to make a friend! :)

On my neck I had this "Asos boiled egg charm", which unfortunately can't be seen on the pictures:
I was wearing:
  • Dress - Asos/eBay, about 7 Eur
  • Bag - no brand, appr. 30 Eur
  • Sunnies - Monton, appr. 5 Eur
  • Necklace - Asos, 4.77 Eur
  • Flip flops - Accessorize, appr. 10 Eur
Total cost of the outfit: appr. 57 Euro
 

Comments

Popular Posts