Meet @kiseynaya !

Even before I actually got my hands on a smartphone, I was totally sure I am going to love Instagram! And now it's prooved I was 100% right about that! :)
 
I have always had a passion for photography, however it is a pretty time-consuming hobby if you want a nice result; and I've always been too lazy to polish my landscape shots in Photoshop... On the other hand, I did always want to capture the little daily moments that attracted my atention, which would mean having your camera at hand... Not to mention the fact how annoying might the process of getting your photos on the web be!
 
Luckily Instagram solves several issues at a time! It allows you to be quick and creative... easily!
 In fact, Instagram was a first app I immediately installed and I literally became obsessed with shoot&share'ing! :)
 
So you're welcome to start following me @kiseynaya (also via the button on the right) for your own portion of:
            • pretty nature still lifes
            • interesting street life scenes
            • my fashion finds and looks
P.s. Unfortunately not all the filters are working for me, so pictures are mostly in "Nashville":)
P.p.s. If I post something in Russian, that means a local specialty or an inner joke :)
A double rainbow out of my window
A dinner with peonies
A resting cat
An evening at the sea
Beautiful roses all around Riga
Architectual heritage
Train station geometry
A bunch of peonies
Wood in the city
A painting by my mom
A tram matching outfit
Red poppy romance
A patchwork bag borrowed from my mom
Vintage blouse, vintage watch and bright accessories
Neon aztec pattern
Embellishment on my new blouse
Selfportrait



Comments

  1. "it is a pretty time-consuming hobby"? Muuuahaha, let's not speak about budget consumption :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots :-)

    X

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Follow me! <3
    http://1100days.blogspot.pt/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/5177375

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stoping by!
Your comment would be much appreciated!

Popular Posts