Satin + chiffon

On a super hot day like this, when the temperature doesn't seem to get lower even after working hours, I always opt for something lightweight...
Like ice cream this silk atlas+chiffon dress by Jovonna London.
It is amazingly pleasant aginst your skin...and its double layers score in this summer's "all white'ish" trend.
It's actually a sample dress never been in production; which makes me feel even more unique wearing it...

... and I always comb my hair up when it is hot
This vintage tan leather shoulder bag just happened to be at hand at the right time :)
Looking at this photo I see I did a huge mistake adding that black pearl bracelet, as it attracts too much of attention...
I might have shown you the dress without a belt... letting it flutter freely, but I guess I became too shy, as there were lots of people all around.
Yeah, that's me shy :)


Let me know what you think!
An all-seeing eye of sunset :)
I was wearing:
  • Dress - Jovonna London, appr. 30 Eur
  • Sandals - Dune, appr. 15 Eur
  • Bag - vintage
  • Belt - Accessorize, appr. 5 Eur
  • Watch - Chaika/vintage/eBay, appr. 40 Eur
  • Pearls - gift
Total cost of the outfit: appr. 90 Eur
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stoping by!
Your comment would be much appreciated!

Popular Posts