The White Coat

How often do you get to hear one should set clear goals, visualize the outcomes and strive to achieve those?
This spring, my goal was clear as a bell: pale blue parka.
It was visualized in different outfit combinations and locations.
It was sought in stores and online - yet there was no sign of what I had desired so much.
Then, during another attempt to find it, I came across this oversized white coat - and realized I needn't search no more.


It was a very similar case with the grey/sky blue bag I was looking for the S/S season.
Having found nothing that resembled my imaginary perfect new bag, I once spotted this lilac Paul Costelloe tote and simply couldn't let it go.

That's how sometimes goals we're striving towards to can be replaced with other ones we didn't know about :)
I am wearing:
* coat - Reserved | 60, Eur
* scarf - Zara (old) | 10, Eur
* bag - Paul Costelloe | 100, Eur

Comments

Popular Posts