For the first time on The Wardrobe's Not Enough blog!
Welcome a VIP guest! The real Powerpuff Girl!
My main cheer-leader and motivator!
The one who always looks cool, polished and on trend!
My good old friend AChekrizheva!
So when on a sunny September Saturday I was picking the stuff for the party on a yacht, I confidently opted for the flaring white linen pants (these have been serving me for about 7 seasons already), a bodycon navy blue top with silver sequins (I remember purchasing it literally while my mom turned away), a white scarf and a blue "military" jacket. Plus the comfy bowed ballerinas on feet...
I was wearing (all the old stuff):
- Top - Reserved, appr. 7, Eur
- Pants - Next, appr. 15, Eur
- Scarf - Seppala, appr. 3, Eur
- Jacket - Reserved, appr. 25, Eur
- Shoes - unknown brand, appr. 70, Eur
- Sunglasses - Vogue, appr. 90, Eur
Total cost of the outfit: appr. 210 Euro
All the photos by Natalija