Visiting Lindex

Yesterday while searching for a lamp, I paid a quick visit to a Lindex store and I just knew that something's waiting for me there!.. After browsing various accessories for the party season, I headed to the "reduced price" rails (it's a mandatory route you see).

What I've found there totally deserves a "bargain of the month"-title! A 100% viscose shift peplum top with cap sleeves in navy blue with retro spirit nude roses pattern. All that for just a bit more than my favourite price, t.i. 3,95 Ls (5,50 Eur)! It is definetly coming soon paired with my nude pencil skirt from Nishe (which I was just about to give away, phew!)

In addition to that, I've been given a 25% discount coupon for my next purchase (and I am sure it is going to be this sparkling statement necklace ;)


BTW I would recommend you visiting Lindex online shop, as currently they have some good daily offers there; e.g. 3 for 2 accessories or 20% off all bras ;)

Comments

Popular Posts