Black Metal

At the end of August I literally went crazy over the rocky "black leather - silver metal" accessories. These made a great match to my cropped leather jacket and were shining brightly in the last beams of sun... (Most surprising detail: my mum adored them too!)
 
Here is the composition of my daily "ammunition":
 

- Silver plate hair elastic by Lindex
- "JN" initials leather-look bracelet by Jovonna London (originally it had "jovonna" letters on and was sent to me as a gift for the order, but I though I could slightly modify it to look cool ;)
- Leather-metal studs bangle by Lindex
- Silver earrings with zircons and onyx (purchased several years ago and disliked by my mom at that time)
- 2 part leather-metal button cuff by Lindex

To make it crystal clear: I believe Lindex definetly is the best place to choose your must have shiny leather-look bracelet for this fall/winter! So keep on tracking their arrivals here.

Comments

Popular Posts